Sunday, December 16, 2007

catch report,161207

ok...nt bad catch...photo in dad's hp,i lost my phone =(,
got my very 1st Gao(Grouper), caught on handline, feel damn shoik when saw tat it's a Gao, probably the same feeling when ur crush agree to go on a date wif u.....

Golden Trevallies, seems scattered today, only landed 2(by dad).
still an abundance of Kim Kor(spotted scats) almost a pest.

oh ya...highlight of the day...my neighbour's friend caught a whopping 1.6KG Giant Trevally, the biggest i saw with my own eyes in SG waters.(Live Action!)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful catch, I don't think I've ever seen such a splendid array of fish caught one one rod.

Should you ever need any replacement reel bearings, why not visit us at http://www.smbbearings.com/index.htm for information on our high spec reel bearings and our EMQ2 low vibration bearings, with oil lubrication which spin freely and quietly.